Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peasant associations for «Economy News»: agricultural crops are enough for Iraqis until the end of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Peasant associations for «Economy News»: agricultural crops are enough for Iraqis until the end of t Empty Peasant associations for «Economy News»: agricultural crops are enough for Iraqis until the end of t

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Mar 2020, 6:44 am

Peasant associations for «Economy News»: agricultural crops are enough for Iraqis until the end of the year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
     The head of the Federation of Agricultural Societies, Haid Abdul Wahid, said that Iraq has basic crops sufficient for citizens until the end of this year.
    Security forces imposed a comprehensive curfew, except for owners of shops selling fruit, vegetables and medical supplies, for fear of an outbreak of the Corona virus throughout Iraq.
    Abdel Wahed stressed, in his speech to "Al-Iqtisad News", that the news that talks about threatening food security for all of Iraq is incorrect, because our food basket, which is rich in local agricultural crops, will suffice us until the end of the current year, noting that the prices of fruits and vegetables are still the same without Any height.
    Prices of food crops have increased during the past days, as a result of increased demand after the decision of the Iraqi authorities to impose a curfew, but the intervention of economic security has returned prices to normal.
    He explained that the flour in Iraq is sufficient for us until the end of the year, while rice has 600 tons of it, and it is not enough for one month.
    Rice cultivation in Iraq has declined in recent years as a result of water scarcity, after Turkey reduced Iraq’s share of water.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:02 pm