Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government source: Telegram officials have started cooperating with the Iraqi authorities regardin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government source: Telegram officials have started cooperating with the Iraqi authorities regardin Empty A government source: Telegram officials have started cooperating with the Iraqi authorities regardin

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 4:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A government source: Telegram officials have started cooperating with the Iraqi authorities regarding the leaks[/size]

[size=45]A government source reported, on Friday, that Telegram application officials have started cooperating with the Iraqi authorities regarding the “leaks.”[/size]
    [size=45]The source said, "Those responsible for the Telegram company have begun to cooperate with the concerned authorities in Iraq regarding leaks and data security."[/size]
    [size=45]And the Iraqi Ministry of Communications announced, last Sunday morning, that the “Telegram” application was officially blocked in the country, under the pretext of restrictions related to “national security” and “to preserve the personal data of citizens,” which the aforementioned application violated the integrity of dealing with it, in violation of the law. According to her.[/size]
    [size=45]According to a previous statistic by the Iraqi Ministry of Interior, the number of Telegram users in the country exceeds 16 million, while thousands of channels are active on the application, in various fields, most notably news and entertainment.[/size]
    [size=45]The Telegram application administration refused clarification about the decision to ban the application in Iraq, and accusations of involvement in leaking official information and data of Iraqis, according to Reuters[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:53 am