Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Floods and hurricanes hit Arab countries.. What about Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Floods and hurricanes hit Arab countries.. What about Iraq? Empty Floods and hurricanes hit Arab countries.. What about Iraq?

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2023, 3:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Floods and hurricanes hit Arab countries.. What about Iraq?[/size]

[size=45]Fears are rising about the worsening of floods and “Mediterranean hurricanes” due to climate change, while the Global Risk Index places a group of Arab countries on the list of countries most vulnerable to the risks of natural disasters, which include the population facing earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and drought.[/size]
    [size=45]These countries are Yemen, Libya, Morocco, Egypt and Syria, but what about Iraq?[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi meteorologist Muhammad Ali rules out the possibility of tropical cyclones and flood rains being active in the eastern Mediterranean or the Red Sea towards Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Ali says, “These waters are narrow, but thunderstorms may activate, some strong and some normal. Strong thunderstorms sometimes activate small tornadoes. These hurricanes form over land and water, and differ from tropical cyclones.”[/size]
    [size=45]He expected, “This season’s rains will be very heavy, which may fill Iraq’s reserves, especially in the northern and eastern regions of Diyala and Wasit.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ali attached a map showing the accumulation of rain for the next three months, indicating that it “exceeds 100 mm, and this will benefit the Iraqi reserves.” About a month ago, Egypt and Libya witnessed a devastating hurricane whose victims were from the Libyan city of Derna, a quarter of which disappeared as a result of the collapse of the city’s dam, while the number of victims reached about 10,000 and more than 15,000 people missing.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:07 am