Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karaawi calls on the government to stop complimenting America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karaawi calls on the government to stop complimenting America Empty Al-Karaawi calls on the government to stop complimenting America

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Karaawi calls on the government to stop complimenting America[/size]
    • Today 10:13

Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Wednesday, Hussein Ali Jassim, a member of the Rights Movement, called on the government to stop flattering America at the expense of Iraqi sovereignty, calling for setting a timetable for the withdrawal of all foreign forces, especially American forces, from Iraqi territory.  
    Al-Karaawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency that “Washington is using Iraqi airspace to threaten the security of neighboring countries, including Syria and Lebanon,” stressing that “warplanes are flying completely freely from Ain al-Assad base to target several sites in support of the Zionist entity, and this may reflect negatively on security and safety.” The country in general. 
    He added, "American hegemonic policies are primarily responsible for the crimes committed daily in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Palestine." 
    He pointed out that "the government is obligated before the House of Representatives to schedule the American withdrawal according to a specific timetable and not to allow American forces to enhance their presence inside Iraq." 
    Today, Monday, the Al-Fatah Alliance confirmed that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, was exposed to American pressure regarding the latest position on targeting bases in Iraq, stressing that the axis of resistance will not follow American desires. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:48 pm