Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karaawi: America continues its dominance over the energy file in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karaawi: America continues its dominance over the energy file in Iraq Empty Al-Karaawi: America continues its dominance over the energy file in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2023, 4:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Karaawi: America continues its dominance over the energy file in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:09

Information / Baghdad... 
    Hussein Al-Karawi, a member of the organizing body of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, found on Sunday that America continues to exercise its dominance over many files, including the energy file, and is seeking ruin and destruction in Iraq without standing by its side in order to strengthen and develop its economy. 
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “America worked to impose its guardianship over Iraq and controls many files, most notably energy through General Electric, as well as the export of oil and their support for smuggling it through Masoud Barzani and their other allies.” 
    He added, "The Iraqi people and their government, represented by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, must know that America will not allow the Iraqi economy to flourish and advance and will work to place obstacles in front of it." 
    He stated that "there is an urgent need to go in the other direction and not to go towards the American side that supports the destruction and devastation of Iraq, and also supports the Zionist entity in its crimes against the Palestinian people." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:29 am