Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on parliament to stop all committees charged with the current government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on parliament to stop all committees charged with the current government Empty A deputy calls on parliament to stop all committees charged with the current government

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A deputy calls on parliament to stop all committees charged with the current government
    Al-Rubaie, the deputy of the alliance, called Monday for the parliament to suspend all committees charged with the outgoing government and to open an immediate investigation into its work, with the exception of Basra province.
    Rubaie said in a statement that "delaying the ratification of the election results and the preoccupation of the blocks to form political alliances and the largest bloc created a vacuum and legislative oversight of the work of the committees in charge," noting that "his alliance feels the danger in keeping the current government as a caretaker government in light of the lack of oversight role, A special committee to investigate the work of the committees charged by the caretaker government to find out the most outstanding achievement and monitor the mechanism of receipt and delivery between the old and new governments.
    "There are fears and concerns that some ministers and heads of independent divas have made deals for the purpose of personal benefits amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars, taking advantage of the absence of power in the legislative authority and the preoccupation of everyone with the issue of forming a government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm