Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani discusses with the British Ambassador developments in Iraq and the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani discusses with the British Ambassador developments in Iraq and the Middle East Empty Nechirvan Barzani discusses with the British Ambassador developments in Iraq and the Middle East

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2023, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nechirvan Barzani discusses with the British Ambassador developments in Iraq and the Middle East[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-11-10
    The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, discussed on Friday with the British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Charles Hagan, ways to develop Britain’s relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, the relations of Erbil and Baghdad, and solving the problems between them, and the internal situation in the region. They also exchanged views on the tense situation in the region. According to a presidential statement.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement; The two sides considered the last meeting between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union positive. They also stressed the importance of continuing negotiations between Erbil and Baghdad to resolve the problems between them. In this regard, they referred to the visit of the Prime Minister of the Federal Government to the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]In another axis during the meeting, talk was about the impact of tensions in the Middle East. In this regard, the two sides agreed on the necessity of protecting the security and stability of the region and not allowing Iraq to become part of the problems.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement pointed out that the protection of the international coalition forces in Iraq, the relations of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region with neighboring countries and the region, and several other issues of common interest were other topics during the meeting.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:23 am