Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement announces the payment of end-of-service benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Retirement announces the payment of end-of-service benefits Empty Retirement announces the payment of end-of-service benefits

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 4:44 am

Retirement announces the payment of end-of-service benefits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the National Retirement Authority announced the disbursement of end-of-service benefits to employees and martyrs of the Ministries of Defense and Interior, and martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces who were referred for retirement for the current month.
    Deputy Chairman of the Authority, Hossam Abdel Sattar, said, “The end-of-service benefits have been completed and disbursed to the employees and martyrs of the Ministries of Defense and Interior, and the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces who were referred for retirement for the current month of December, in accordance with the laws in force.”
    He added, "The number of entries that were disbursed today is 5,969 entries with a total amount of 65 billion dinars," calling on "retirees who receive text messages to visit the disbursement centers to receive the end-of-service bonus for those referred for retirement as part of the December 2023 salary package."
    He stressed that "the Authority is committed to its previous timing of disbursing the service reward 48 hours after the retirement salary is disbursed."

Views 16
    Added 12/05/2023 - 1:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:52 am