Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC production declined last month to control the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC production declined last month to control the oil market Empty OPEC production declined last month to control the oil market

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2023, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]OPEC production declined last month to control the oil market[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12-06-2023
    Reuters revealed, on Wednesday, that oil production by the oil-exporting countries (OPEC) declined during the month of last November, the first decline of its kind since July, due to the lack of exports from Some countries in the region, including Iraq, to ​​control oil market imports.[/size]
    [size=45]The results of a survey conducted by Reuters showed that the decline in production was due to a decrease in shipments from Iraq and Nigeria, with continued cuts from Saudi Arabia and other members of the broader “OPEC+” alliance to support the market.[/size]
    [size=45]The survey showed that OPEC pumped 27.81 million barrels per day, a decrease of 90 thousand barrels per day compared to last October.[/size]
    [size=45]Production rose in the three months until last October.[/size]
    [size=45]The Saudi Minister of Energy, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, said in statements to Bloomberg yesterday, Monday, that OPEC+ oil production cuts could certainly continue after the first quarter if necessary.[/size]
    [size=45]The minister confirmed that the production cuts announced last week will be fully adhered to, noting that approximately half of them come from Saudi Arabia.[/size]
    [size=45]The major oil producers in OPEC+ agreed last Thursday to voluntary production cuts totaling about 2.2 million barrels per day in the first quarter of next year.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:08 am