Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Education announces its preparations for the mid-year exams and clarifies regarding Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Education announces its preparations for the mid-year exams and clarifies regarding Saturday Empty Federal Education announces its preparations for the mid-year exams and clarifies regarding Saturday

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2024, 4:19 am

[size=46]Federal Education announces its preparations for the mid-year exams and clarifies regarding Saturday work hours[/size]
    Iraq
    12:53 - 01-01-2024
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Ministry of Education announced its preparations for the mid-year exams for the current academic year 2023-2024, while clarifying regarding Saturday work hours. 

Ministry spokesman Karim Al-Sayyed said in a press statement: “Saturday work is only for the third intermediate and sixth preparatory classes, and it is optional. Its main purpose is to take their sufficient time to complete the curriculum, noting that they have baccalaureate exams and the curriculum needs focus, communication, continuity and additional time for them.” .

Al-Sayed added, “The Ministry of Education continues its preparations for the mid-year exams, the ceilings of which were set from an early stage. Preparation, of course, includes preparing all the material and moral requirements for the end of the first semester of the academic year. Things are good and everything is going according to plan, and the exams will be on the 21st.” From this month for the secondary stage and the 25th of the same month for the primary stage, with our wishes for all our students good luck and success.”

The Minister of Education, Ibrahim Namis Al-Jubouri, had previously directed that school administrations wishing to resume work on Saturday be allowed to complete the curriculum scheduled for the completed school levels (third intermediate and sixth preparatory only).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:33 am