Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within 83 days, 41% of the attacks on Americans took place in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within 83 days, 41% of the attacks on Americans took place in Iraq Empty Within 83 days, 41% of the attacks on Americans took place in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 4:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Within 83 days, 41% of the attacks on Americans took place in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-10-2024 | 00:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

The US Department of Defense, the Pentagon, revealed the toll of the attacks that targeted its bases and forces in Iraq and Syria, noting that 9 attacks had occurred since January 4, that is, after the Palestine Street strike in Baghdad was carried out.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Pentagon spokesman Patrick Ryder said that American facilities in Iraq and Syria have been attacked 127 times since the escalation of the situation in the region began.

Ryder said during a press conference: “Since January 4, there have been nine attacks, and in total, 127 attacks have been carried out, 52 in Iraq and 75 in Syria.”

He stated that since the beginning of the escalation of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, American forces in Iraq and Syria have been subjected to attacks on an almost regular basis with missiles and drones, and Washington believes that they are affiliated with groups loyal to Iran.

Accordingly, about 41% of the attacks targeting American forces were in Iraq, and 59% of them took place in Syria.

By numerical analysis, since the start of the attacks on the American forces until now, which amounts to 83 days, this means that the rate of attacks on the American forces has reached 1.5 attacks per day, which is the same rate since January 4 until now, that is, 9 attacks were recorded within 6 days, meaning that the frequency of attacks did not rise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 am