Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will add Abadi and security leaders in a special session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will add Abadi and security leaders in a special session Empty Parliament will add Abadi and security leaders in a special session

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Oct 2014, 4:25 am

Parliament will add Abadi and security leaders in a special session

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -16 October / October: 

MP for mass citizen Hashim al-Moussawi, said Thursday that the House would host a Federal Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, in a special session to discuss the security file and the role of the international coalition in the fight against the organization "Daash ".

Moussawi said, "There is a lintel of Parliament to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, because of the lack Drjha topics pertaining to the current situation of the country, such as the situation of security or economic agenda of the meetings of the Council," pointing out that "the House of Representatives in the process of collecting signatures for hosting al-Abadi, as well as security leaders in a parliamentary session private to discuss the security file and the role of the international coalition and its cooperation with the Iraqi forces in the fight against Daash. "
    Moussawi said that "the House of Representatives does not know the reasons Daash progress in some areas that are considered safe, and we fear that Iraq will be a victim of the fight against terrorism on behalf of the countries of the world" Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:29 am