Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: Activating the industrial sector requires a real will to implement legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: Activating the industrial sector requires a real will to implement legislation Empty Economic: Activating the industrial sector requires a real will to implement legislation

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economic: Activating the industrial sector requires a real will to implement legislation[/size]
    • Today 14:21

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The economic expert, Bassem Antoine, confirmed on Monday that the laws and legislations related to the industrial sector need a real will by government agencies to implement them and follow up on violators, pointing out that there is a group of merchants standing as a barrier to prevent the implementation of these laws and legislations. 
    Antoun said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The industrial sector in Iraq does not need any legislation or laws, as the House of Representatives has enacted many important laws that contribute to activating the industrial sector, but unfortunately there is no real will to implement them.” Legislation and laws, including consumer protection, local product protection, and customs tariff laws.” 
    He added, "The Sudanese government has begun to take good steps to revitalize the industrial sector by granting soft loans to industrialists, but the implementation of the aforementioned laws and the presence of a group of merchants still standing as a barrier to prevent the implementation of these legislations and laws have delayed the activity of the most important economic sector."
    Antoine called on the government to "implement legislation and laws with continuity and permanence in following up on violators and holding them accountable in accordance with the law." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:05 am