Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A debate between the coalitions of Al-Maliki and Al-Abadi, and the reason is the American forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - A debate between the coalitions of Al-Maliki and Al-Abadi, and the reason is the American forces Empty A debate between the coalitions of Al-Maliki and Al-Abadi, and the reason is the American forces

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 4:47 am

[rtl]A debate between the coalitions of Al-Maliki and Al-Abadi, and the reason is the American forces[/rtl]

Policy  ,  02/02/2024 09:31  Number of readings: 195 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Victory Coalition, led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, threw the ball for the return of American forces to Iraq in the court of his predecessor, Nouri al-Maliki, noting that this happened with a message carried by former Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari on June 22, 2014.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader of the coalition, Aqeel Al-Rudaini, said in a statement published on the official account of the Victory Coalition, “Al-Abadi assumed power and the American forces in Iraq, because they returned to the era of the government that preceded Al-Rudaini. -Abadi’s government.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rudaini added, “This is confirmed by a request letter carried by then Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari on 6/22/2014, and that Al-Abadi assumed the prime ministership after the House of Representatives voted on 10/9/2014.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:18 am