Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals the reason for his disagreement with Maliki and talks about the date of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the reason for his disagreement with Maliki and talks about the date of the elections Empty Abadi reveals the reason for his disagreement with Maliki and talks about the date of the elections

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:05 am

Abadi reveals the reason for his disagreement with Maliki and talks about the date of the elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow-up / ... Prime Minister Haider Abadi, revealed his disagreement with the Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party, head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki.
    "The majority within the Islamic Dawa party was coming down with me in a presidential election list, but my brother al-Maliki said if the party went with Abadi in the sense that he is outside the party and that does not satisfy him," Abadi said in an interview.
    "The decision to lead the party was with the party coming to Abadi but he (Maliki) went and the party registered with itself on another list, and here there is disagreement and the issue does not deserve that," said Abbadi, a leader of the Islamic Dawa Party.
    He explained that "the debate within the party was not the prime minister, but was the head of the electoral list and what is the interest of the party with those who fall in the elections, and finally reached an agreement to remove the party's name from the list of parties participating in the elections."
    "Since the first half of 2016 and before the liberation of the city of Mosul and before achieving security achievements, I insisted on holding the elections on time as a commitment to the Constitution, even if we did not respect this constitutional context we will return to dictatorship again."
    The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, announced on 13 this month on behalf of the electoral coalition "victory" returned him as a "cross-sectarian segregation and discrimination" and called for what he described as "Balmakhlchin political entities to join his coalition" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:53 pm