Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“No indications that Iranians were killed.” The Pentagon: Our strikes in Iraq and Syria destroyed 84

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“No indications that Iranians were killed.” The Pentagon: Our strikes in Iraq and Syria destroyed 84 Empty “No indications that Iranians were killed.” The Pentagon: Our strikes in Iraq and Syria destroyed 84

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“No indications that Iranians were killed.” The Pentagon: Our strikes in Iraq and Syria destroyed 84 of 85 targets.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-04-2024
    The Pentagon announced, on Sunday, new details about the American strikes in Iraq and Syria, which were carried out in response to the killing of three American soldiers in an attack by an Iraqi armed faction on Tower 22 in Jordan.[/size]
    [size=45]NBC quoted a Pentagon official as saying, “An evaluation of Friday’s strikes in Iraq and Syria showed that 84 out of 85 targets were destroyed or functionally damaged.”[/size]
    [size=45]The American military official indicated that there are currently no indications that Iranians were killed in the air strikes carried out in Iraq and Syria.[/size]
    [size=45]US National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan confirmed that his country intends to launch more strikes in the Middle East, in response to the killing of 3 soldiers in an attack on a base in Jordan carried out by factions that Washington says are loyal to Tehran.[/size]
    [size=45]On Friday night, the United States carried out a wave of “retaliatory strikes” on 85 targets in Iraq and Syria.[/size]
    [size=45]The US President, Joe Biden, had directed the military forces to strike targets in Iraq and Syria that were used by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and their militias to attack the American forces, according to him, stressing that the United States, although it does not seek escalation in the Middle East, will inevitably respond to those who Hurts Americans.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:37 pm