Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foundation announces the number of Iranians killed in Syria, Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foundation announces the number of Iranians killed in Syria, Iraq Empty Iranian Foundation announces the number of Iranians killed in Syria, Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 1:49 am

[ltr]Iranian Foundation announces the number of Iranians killed in Syria, Iraq[/ltr]

Since 07/03/2017 16:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]President of the "Foundation of Martyrs and Veterans" announced in Iran on the outcome of the Iranian forces casualties in Iraq and Syria, as quoted by media reports Tuesday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mr Mohamed Ali Shahidi Mahallati that about 2,100 people have been killed in Iraq and elsewhere, without specifying the period in which these warriors were killed or their nationalities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that these fighters were killed in defense of the "holy sites" in Syria and Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And Iran, which supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, published in Syria, which is witnessing a bloody conflict since 2011 "military advisers" Iranians but also combatants "volunteers" who came from Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iran has been revealed last November that killed thousand fighters have continued in Syria and Hdha.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:52 pm