Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health complains of a “severe” shortage of doctors and nurses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health complains of a “severe” shortage of doctors and nurses Empty Health complains of a “severe” shortage of doctors and nurses

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2024, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Health complains of a “severe” shortage of doctors and nurses[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Monday, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health, Khamis Al-Saad, confirmed that there was a “severe” shortage in the numbers of doctors and nursing staff that had a negative impact on the provision of medical services, while describing the ministry’s allocations within the federal budget as below the required level.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saad said, “The financial allocations to the Ministry of Health in the budget law are better than the budgets of previous years, but they are still below the required level, and part of these allocations goes to employee salaries and the other part is operational, especially for purchasing medicines and medical supplies.” He pointed out that “the health personnel in the Ministry of Health are integrated, but there is a severe shortage in the numbers of doctors and nursing personnel, and this certainly affects the provision of health services.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:39 pm