Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary health: unions doctors and pharmacists corrupt and the law of health insurance against

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary health: unions doctors and pharmacists corrupt and the law of health insurance against Empty Parliamentary health: unions doctors and pharmacists corrupt and the law of health insurance against

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary health: unions doctors and pharmacists corrupt and the law of health insurance against the citizen!

member of the Committee on Health and Environment MP Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, the unions in Iraq, including the unions of doctors and pharmacists corruption, stressing that it is corrupt rings in the state and went on for a long time must be changed.
    Al-Saadawi said in a press statement that the weakness of supervision, inspection and follow-up by the regulatory authorities in the Ministry of Health to private clinics and pharmacies prompted these doctors and pharmacists to manipulate the pricing as they wish.
    He added that "the price of doctors is not within the framework of the Ministry of Health, but the syndicates of pharmacists and doctors are the follow-up and supervise the prices determined by doctors in their private clinics
    Al-Saadawi stressed that the concerned regulatory bodies are required to intensify their work to follow up and hold accountable those who manipulate the prices of medicine. "He pointed out that" there is like a stock exchange between the doctor and the pharmacy where the patient is required to buy treatment from the pharmacy of the doctor's clinic. "
    He pointed out that "the law of health insurance sent by the government to parliament after extensive study showed that it serves insurance companies in the private sector and does not serve citizens, which obliges the Health and Environment Committee to enact a law on health insurance and submitted to the Presidency of the Republic pending the approval of the Presidency of the Republic to be legislated in Parliament ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:39 am