Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in Al-Fatah identifies the reasons for the continued American presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in Al-Fatah identifies the reasons for the continued American presence in Iraq Empty A leader in Al-Fatah identifies the reasons for the continued American presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A leader in Al-Fatah identifies the reasons for the continued American presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 13:45

Information / Baghdad...
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Aed Al-Hilali, today, Saturday, identified the reasons for the continued American presence in Iraq, while stressing the importance of Washington’s commitment to its agreements with Iraq.
    Al-Hilali told Al-Maalouma, “The American presence in Iraq is due to, among other things, Washington’s fear for its interests in the region,” expressing its conviction that “it will not abide by any commitment with the Iraqi government.”
    He added, "The other issue revolves around the absence of unity in the discourse of the components in Iraq, which Washington is investing in to a very large extent."
    Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, confirmed earlier that Parliament intends to legislate the law ending the American presence in the coming weeks. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:50 am