Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in Al-Fatah reveals 23 opportunities to abandon American weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in Al-Fatah reveals 23 opportunities to abandon American weapons Empty A leader in Al-Fatah reveals 23 opportunities to abandon American weapons

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A leader in Al-Fatah reveals 23 opportunities to abandon American weapons[/size]
    • Today 16:10

Information / Baghdad..
    Jabbar Odeh, a leader in the Al-Fatah Alliance, confirmed on Monday that Iraq has 23 windows to think about dispensing with American weapons, pointing to four direct negatives in this context.
    Speaking to the Maalouma Agency, Odeh said, “America’s strategy after the occupation is to push Iraq to acquire its weapons at high levels despite their exaggerated cost and the uselessness of many of them in dealing with battlefields,” adding that “its goal is to determine how to use them through ammunition and maintenance points.” ".
    Odeh pointed out that "Iraq has 23 opportunities to abandon American weapons, which have been proven over time to suffer from four drawbacks, including expensive maintenance, determining the quality of ammunition, and not revealing many of its secrets, which makes some equipment similar to scrap iron in warehouses."
    He explained, "Friendly countries are ready to support Baghdad with modern weapons at reasonable prices to enhance its security and confront terrorism, and this is a step to which we must pay attention by diversifying the sources of importing weapons from several countries, not just from Washington." Ended / 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:50 am