Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidi: sincere intentions of the House of Representatives to approve the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidi: sincere intentions of the House of Representatives to approve the budget Empty Zaidi: sincere intentions of the House of Representatives to approve the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 8:38 am

Zaidi: sincere intentions of the House of Representatives to approve the budget

10/23/2014 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - MP said the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, said that there are sincere intentions of the House of Representatives to approve the budget before the end of this year. And restored the House of Representatives budget bill in 2014 to the new central government to re-formulated in accordance with the reality that witnessed in the country in terms of security. Zaidi added that "the House of Representatives is expected sent the budget of the government for the purpose of approval. Referred to the Council of Ministers approved the formation of a ministerial committee headed by the Minister of Finance to re-prioritize the budget for 2014. As Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari's (IMN), to expedite the completion of the budget in 2014 and sent to the Council of Ministers for approval, pointing out that the time has come to start work after the completion of the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:28 am