Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor denies reducing the number of people under care and announces an agreement wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Labor denies reducing the number of people under care and announces an agreement wit Empty The Minister of Labor denies reducing the number of people under care and announces an agreement wit

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2024, 5:00 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Labor denies reducing the number of people under care and announces an agreement with the Interior Ministry[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, denied reducing the number of those covered by the social welfare salary. While he revealed an agreement with the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, to contract with a group of them, he counted the amount of money recovered from those who exceeded the welfare salaries.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Asadi said, “There is no reduction in the number of those covered by the social welfare salary, but there is an agreement on the one hand with the Minister of the Interior to extract young people capable of working from those covered by social welfare whose ages range from 18 to 23 years, and to transform them into contractors in the Ministry of the Interior.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “On the other hand, including the category of those under care by 25% with loans to take them out of social care and into the labor market.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding recovering funds from transgressors, Al-Asadi confirmed that “the funds recovered from transgressors have so far exceeded 220 billion dinars, and there are tens of thousands of transgressors that will be announced in the coming weeks.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:23 am