Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: air strikes kill hundreds of daash organization began to lose its financial resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: air strikes kill hundreds of daash organization began to lose its financial resources Empty Pentagon: air strikes kill hundreds of daash organization began to lose its financial resources

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Oct 2014, 7:18 am

Pentagon: air strikes kill hundreds of daash organization began to lose its financial resources

Sunday, 26 October 2014 06: 47

Twilight News says Admiral John Kirby, spokesman for the US Department of Defense (the Pentagon), it was not wise to evaluate u.s. strategy to counter the terrorist organization in Iraq, daash Syria only three months after it was started.

Kirby said in a press release seen by "twilight news, the campaign against daash so far proved it's not just the sound, but also effective.

The US official said that the international coalition to confront daash was still gaining momentum, adding "we know that this has an impact on Iraq and into inside daash Syria."

Kirby noted that organizing daash began to lose its financial resources obtained from oil refineries and oil gathering points in Syria as a result of the air strikes carried out against him.

Kirby also defended the air strikes carried out against daash said they hit training centres and destroyed large numbers of artillery and command and control centers of the organization.

The US military official saying that the air strikes killed hundreds of fighters of the organization also lost daash ability to move freely as before.

However, he admitted that the organization is still trying to attract more and more land, adding that there will be periods where management will achieve some gains but that time is not in the valid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:07 am