Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr: today's meeting "disappointing."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr: today's meeting "disappointing." Empty Badr: today's meeting "disappointing."

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:16 am

Badr: today's meeting "disappointing."

Brother - Baghdad
    Considered an MP for the gift of hope Badr bloc, on Tuesday, the House of Representatives hearing, which was held today disappointing free of important laws pertaining to the Iraqi people, such as the financial budget, while shown that what has been included in the meeting has no importance to the citizen.
    Attiya said in a press statement that "the House of Representatives hearing, which was held today, disappointing," indicating that he "was not included in the meeting important laws pertaining to the Iraqi people, such as the financial budget and other laws of the law."
    Attiya added that "what has been included in the agenda of today's meeting is not the work of his importance," pointing out that "the citizen's need to balance career and grades and reconstruction projects as well as the need for the security forces and the crowd of weapons and ammunition and the launch of the salaries of the elements of the crowd."
    And the holding of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday (October 28, 2014), its 24 headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 183 deputies, with parliamentary source said that the meeting will be sworn in for some MPs performance and first and second readings of the draft reform of the guests and depositors laws, universities and colleges, and the Office of Scientific and technical consultancy in the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Iraqi scientific and complex, as well as labor law, and the ratification of the economic, commercial and practical and technical cooperation between Iraq and Armenia cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 am