Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Commission reveals “routine procedures” that hinder the recovery of smuggled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Commission reveals “routine procedures” that hinder the recovery of smuggled Empty Parliamentary Integrity Commission reveals “routine procedures” that hinder the recovery of smuggled

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Integrity Commission reveals “routine procedures” that hinder the recovery of smuggled funds[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Fahd Al-Rashed, revealed “routine procedures” that caused the slow recovery of funds, while pointing to the procrastination of countries regarding the file.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Rashed said, “There are major legal and technical procedures that the government is taking in order to recover the smuggled money or to extradite some of the fugitive defendants due to the corruption charges that are being pursued against them.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The countries' procedures and procrastination have led to delaying the resolution of many of these activities in this regard, and therefore there is no accurate figure for the amounts of money Iraq has smuggled abroad."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:54 am