Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: The continued existence of displacement camps is no longer appropriate at

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: The continued existence of displacement camps is no longer appropriate at Empty President of the Republic: The continued existence of displacement camps is no longer appropriate at

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 6:39 am

[size=46]President of the Republic: The continued existence of displacement camps is no longer appropriate at all[/size]
    Iraq
    13:32 - 2024-07-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Tuesday, July 9, 2024, at the Baghdad Palace, Minister of Migration and Displacement, Evan Faeq Jabro.
    During the meeting, the President of the Republic stressed the necessity of providing an appropriate environment that ensures the safe and stable return of the displaced to their areas, through rehabilitating and rebuilding their areas, and removing the effects and ideas left by terrorist gangs in them.
    The President of the Republic pointed out that the continued existence of displacement camps is no longer appropriate at all, especially with the disappearance of the reasons and justifications for their establishment, stressing the importance of combining all efforts to ensure the success of the directions of the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in resolving this file, and closing the displacement camps completely, and the necessity for United Nations organizations to carry out their duties and fulfill their obligations in a positive manner that contributes to ending this file.
    For her part, the Minister of Migration reviewed the latest developments related to the issue of the displaced, and the treatments that have been adopted to ensure and provide the requirements for a decent life for them, appreciating at the same time the interest of the President of the Republic in this file and the valuable proposals he expressed in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 6:15 pm