Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi called the coup de grace to the decisions of the Maliki ..mahkma acquits Shabibi and Allawi

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi called the coup de grace to the decisions of the Maliki ..mahkma acquits Shabibi and Allawi Empty Abadi called the coup de grace to the decisions of the Maliki ..mahkma acquits Shabibi and Allawi

Post by wciappetta Thu 27 Nov 2014, 9:09 am

Abadi called the coup de grace to the decisions of the Maliki ..mahkma acquits Shabibi and Allawi

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -27 November: I worked / Iraq Press / of official judicial source, the former Governor of the Bank of Iraq Sinan Shabibi and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi, for example, in court, on Wednesday, as soon as they returned to Baghdad, following the promises that they have reaped the courts fair.

The source said, "A judge released Shabibi and Allawi on bail and to consider the invitation to the 22 of next month."
    To the right of Allawi and al-Shabibi as part of a malicious issues in the era of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    Returning now and is part of the new political climate in which many hope his success in correcting the mistakes of the past period.

Earlier this month, re-prime minister Haider al-Abadi account to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who was vice Hbibi at the Central Bank, was arrested in the same case and was imprisoned, but Abadi has appointed a special advisor for the economy, in a move that demonstrate high heel different from the policy of his predecessor's policy Nouri al-Maliki in toto.

Many political figures and Tzalt prosecution arrest warrants were issued on the basis of their criticism of the policies of Maliki or refusal to obey orders they considered contrary to the Constitution.

The Iraqi judiciary issued in November of 2012, an arrest warrant for Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and 15 of the bank's employees on suspicion of "committing financial crimes."

This coincided with the issuance of an arrest warrant against the Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi and the number of staff and Zarh.anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:08 pm