Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Finance Committee fires the coup de grace at the price of the old dollar: its retu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Finance Committee fires the coup de grace at the price of the old dollar: its retu Empty The Parliamentary Finance Committee fires the coup de grace at the price of the old dollar: its retu

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 5:40 am

[rtl]The Parliamentary Finance Committee fires the coup de grace at the price of the old dollar: its return is difficult, if not impossible[/rtl]
    01/17/2023 10:01 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that returning the exchange rate of the dollar to its previous state is very difficult, due to the conditions of the US Federal Bank.

A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said in a press interview, "The return of the exchange rate to what it was is very difficult, unless Iraq adheres to the terms and requests of the US Federal Bank."

And between Cougar, “The conditions of the Federal Bank relate to the issue of the electronic platform, and the amounts that are released from America to Iraq, which come through correct electronic transfers in which all conditions are met, and Iraq has not yet been adhered to.” to the electronic platform.”

He continued, "Iraqi banks are not cooperative in approving the conditions of the Federal Bank, and the next stage is either for Iraq to comply, or to impose more restrictions on it."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 4:55 pm