Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: 2015 budget to parliament table next Saturday and the latter plans to extend legislat

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary: 2015 budget to parliament table next Saturday and the latter plans to extend legislat Empty Parliamentary: 2015 budget to parliament table next Saturday and the latter plans to extend legislat

Post by wciappetta Fri 28 Nov 2014, 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Agency eighth day

• November 27, 2014, 13:56

• 36 Reading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Revealed an MP for the coalition of state law Iman al-Fadhli, on Thursday, the determination of the House of Representatives to extend the legislative term to discuss the budget for fiscal 2015, which will come to parliament on Saturday.  

Fadhli said that "Parliament intends to extend the legislative term during the next meeting on Saturday."   Izzat al-Fadhli and the reason for the extension to "discuss the federal budget for fiscal year 2015, which will come to parliament on Saturday."   A source in the Cabinet, on Wednesday (November 26, 2014), the Council will hold a special meeting on Thursday to discuss the 2015 budget, while noting that he is trying to finish them as soon as possible to be sent to the House of Representatives.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm