Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
wciappetta
6 posters

.. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

.. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz Empty .. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:02 am

Hangman, hangman
    Hold it a little while
    Think I see my friends coming
    Riding a many mile ....NOT!

.. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switzerland (see picture)
    12-02-2015 01:33 PM 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Newspaper 'Le Monde' French and a number of other international media came to information about bank secrecy in Switzerland leaked information expert named Herve Valishana was an employee of the British HSBC Bank branch in Geneva. 

Information, which became known in the media B'vdihh Suisse Lex ', highlights the practices of HSBC in the concealment of its customers or encourage them and help them to tax evasion and concealment of funds unauthorized coming from money laundering, drug trafficking or financing of international terrorism. 

Among the most prominent figures addressed by the media was the Iraqi prime minister ousted Nuri al-Maliki as well as senior members of the party call the ruling, where the media reported the names of each of the Kamal-Saadi and Abbas al-Bayati, and Hussain al-Shahristani.

The information contained, according to the bank accounts of the owners of the Swiss Bank reaching one billion two hundred million dollars, while the assets of the other members of (al-Bayati and Saadi al-Shahristani) combined billion seven hundred million dollars.

The newspaper reported that there is an Arab and Iraqi religious figures named in the lists of the Swiss bank, did not remember their names yet, Tto Qa to be disclosed in the near future, where he was smuggling the money under the pretext of helping charities and religious institutions in the European countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

.. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz Empty Re: .. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz

Post by Neno Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:30 am

Wow! Off with the HEADS!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

.. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz Empty Re: .. "Al-Maliki and al-Shahristani and Saadi al-Bayati," a scandal about their assets a bank in Switz

Post by weslin3 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:14 am

Shocking! NOT!  laugh
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

Just add that up in Dinar !! No wonder Iraq is having problems.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:33 am

No wonder they didn't want to move forward with the plan... they were getting rich beyond belief with the way things were....
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:55 am

CITEX wrote:No wonder they didn't want to move forward with the plan... they were getting rich beyond belief with the way things were....
    Yes and after 100% sovereignty after VII got lifted...Now we know, AGAIN!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:06 am

Yep! Giving the dinar value would have stopped the smuggling under the Iraqi's nose.  freak
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:37 am

Those folks should probably leave Iraq as soon as possible, I don't think I would want that community to know me if I had been holding them back for a few years... they might not take it very well.....
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

Pisses me off as well as a few 100,000 Iraqi's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm