Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki Empty Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki

Post by Screwball Mon 09 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm

Parliament: Ebadi tied powers to prevent the waste of financial practiced by al-Maliki .. and compulsory savings deferred

Mon Mar 09 2015 eight forty-one p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - long-Presse / Baghdad attributed the Parliamentary Finance Committee, restrict financial powers who complained to the Prime Minister recently, the squandering of billions of surpluses previous budgets, as a result of the freedom of spending that has been practiced in the era Nuri al-Maliki is violated laws. He revealed the Committee on lingered government to implement "forced savings" Given the slight improvement in oil prices, saying it would wait for instructions of the Ministry of Finance will announce the start levying taxes and application of customs tariffs and protect the product and local consumer laws. The Committee recognized that delays the release of grades mainly due to "the lack of liquidity." The voice of the House of Representatives on 29 January last on the draft financial budget for the current year law, worth up to $ 117 billion, and a deficit of $ 23 billion, and calculates the price of a barrel of oil at $ 56 a barrel. " He says Hossam punitive, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, that "the highlight of the finance its parliamentary in the previous period is the legislation the federal budget for 2015 Act within one month after the conduct of many of the amendments and transfers in its terms." He spoke punitive, told the "long "Commenting on a complaint Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi of large restrict financial powers, so that he" can not exchange an advance of ten thousand dollars, "as stated in a speech to parliament last week. He says MP punitive "There are the powers granted to the Prime Minister and the former in an exaggerated manner and led So to wasting billions over the past years, "pointing out that" all the previous budgets was the surplus was then spent in the form of ancestor exploit the validity of the former Prime Minister, outside the budget items. " concludes MP to say "Over the past years this great waste resulting money to the central bank cut the reserve, as well as fund the dfi which means that the exchange was by previous governments outside the federal budget items. " and on the application of the budget law for the current year, says punitive "The Ministry of Finance recently issued to all ministries instructed to apply the federal budget items include the activation of the customs tariff The legal protection of local Almenth local consumer which is intended to activate the quality control at borders and ports of goods as well as the imposition and obtaining tax from ministries and departments associated with them. "confirms a member of the Liberal bloc that "the imposition of the tax will be very soon after the issuance of instructions by the Ministry of Finance in this regard and that include 20% on Kartat mobile phone and the Internet, and 15% on tickets and sell cars, "but stressed that" real estate taxes will be under the old law. " He stressed that "the Ministry of Finance hesitated to apply compulsory savings contained in a draft budget items Tjajh not need it after a slight improvement in global oil prices, "noting that" the goal behind the idea of saving is to provide funds up to a trillion and a half trillion Iraqi dinars. " shows a member of Knesset Finance that "compulsory savings deducted 40% per month of the three presidencies salary allocations, including Presidents and the House of Representatives and the ministers, and up to 5 million dinars, and about 30% of those who were paid allowances 3 million, they are a class of deputy ministers and directors general and their grade, and 20% of the allocation of salary that reaches million dinars, and deduct 10% of those who have allocations salary of up to 500 thousand dinars. " The attention of the Attorney Hossam punitive that "the salaries and allowances of ministers and deputies size up to nearly 50 billion dinars annually in the event of compulsory savings implement them, the state will provide funds up to the limits of 20 billion dinars a year." He noted the punitive that "the bulk of staff slice concentrated in the category, which owns the salaries allowances ranging from 500 thousand to 3 million, which provides savings of which about 1.5 trillion dinars. " He continues, a member of the National Alliance, saying that "the Ministry of Finance has not issued instructions to launch the grades because of the lack of liquidity for the time being after the decline in oil prices, "revered that" The oil ministry has not been able to export 3.3 million barrels per day due to technical problems. " and about the size of Iraq's monthly revenue from oil sales, MP for the province of Baghdad says that "sales monthly in January and February, which were calculated on the basis of the value of export up to 2.75 million barrels per day, cash-generating up to 4,372 billion dollars a month provided and covered all employees' salaries. " The attention of the Attorney Hossam punitive that "Iraq's daily oil sales amount to about $ 45 million and the sale price up to $ 53 per barrel." and pointed out that "the value of the monthly salaries for all state employees and retirees up to $ 3 billion a month." He continues, punitive interview by saying that "the number of Iraqi state employees up to three million employees, with the exception of self-financing companies who can afford less than 400 000 employees," He pointed out that "the employees and pensioners cost the Iraqi state worth 55 trillion dinars per year." The member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee to "adjusted salary scale in order to achieve justice among all staff in ministries, without distinction," and demanded "to reconsider the economic-policy for Iraq in accordance with the fallout economical in the world. " 

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki Empty Re: Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki

Post by Screwball Mon 09 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm

"Imposition of tax will be very soon" hmmmmm! This won't happen until the rate adjusted i would think but correct me if I am wrong!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki Empty Re: Albadi tied powers to prevent financial waste by maliki

Post by fonz1951 Mon 09 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm

i would think so, but i'm no expert.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 09 Mar 2015, 9:39 pm

fonz1951 wrote:i would think so, but i'm no expert.
    lol, don't feel bad about it, we all can't or want to swim in a swamp and eat fish 24/7, I'd rather be a FONZ as you... laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:39 pm