Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: customs tariff will be applied in Kurdistan, beginning next month

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: customs tariff will be applied in Kurdistan, beginning next month Empty Parliamentary Finance: customs tariff will be applied in Kurdistan, beginning next month

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:03 am

Parliamentary Finance: customs tariff will be applied in Kurdistan, beginning next month

01/06/2015 10:02

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, the federal government agreed with the Kurdistan Regional Government on the application of the customs tariff starting from next month.

Committee member Magda Tamimi In an interview with "direction Press" confirmed that the committee met and discussed this issue to result in him to send a parliamentary delegation to Arbil after which an agreement to which the inclusion of Iraqi Kurdistan tariff customs like the rest of Iraq's provinces Other, noting that the application would be the beginning of the month of July next.

Tamimi and showed that the purpose of the imposition of customs tariffs on the Kurdistan Regional Government is to achieve justice among all provinces of the country and so there is no unfairness on a border port without the other.

The House of Representatives voted in principle, today (7 May 2015), to wait in the application of the customs tariff law, and the decision to provide for the final recommendations to solve the problem of self-funded companies.

The Ministry of Finance issued earlier decision imposes on the central and southern regions of Iraq commitment to the fulfillment of the tariff with the exception of northern Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm