Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rise in central bank sales of dollar in Sunday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rise in central bank sales of dollar in Sunday's session  Empty Rise in central bank sales of dollar in Sunday's session

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:15 pm

Rise in central bank sales of dollar in Sunday's session

BAGHDAD / obelisk:

sales of the Iraqi Central Bank of the dollar in the auction, Sunday, on the sale and purchase of foreign currency to rise up to $ 132,670,000 million, compared with $ 122,560,000 million recorded in the previous session, a stable exchange rate at 1166 dinars per dollar.

The bulletin auction bank that the aggregate demand for the dollar distributed by $ 34,240,000 million in cash, and $ 98,430,000 million in the form of remittances Foreign fully covered by the bank exchange rate was 1179 dinars per dollar, including the central bank's commission amounting to 13 dinars per dollar.

The bulletin indicated that the 19 banks participating in the auction today did not make any offers to sell the dollar.

And regulates the Iraqi Central Bank auction of five sessions in the week from Sunday to Thursday for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale and transfers of about 13 dinars per dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:02 am