Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
day dreamer
6 posters

Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars Empty Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars

Post by day dreamer Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:08 pm

07/28/2015 (00:01 pm) - 

[ltr] Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars [/ltr]

Baghdad / term 

[ltr] CBI sales recorded, on Monday, in the auction for the sale of foreign currency to rise more than $ 326 million, while the central planning to float bonds for the benefit of the Ministry of Finance worth two billion dollars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement of the bank, it received a (long) a copy of "The size of the amount sold by the bank amounted to 326 million and 109 thousand and $ 365, priced at 1166 dinars to the dollar exchange rate, with the participation of 19 banks and six financial companies for the conversion." 
    He pointed out that "the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 279 million and 509 thousand and $ 365, while the quantity sold was 46 million in cash and $ 600 thousand."
    The statement said that "the Iraqi Central Bank to continue buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars," adding that "the sale of remittances price of 1187 dinars / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 21 dinars per dollar, with total cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinars / USD, including the commission Bank Central of 24 dinars per dollar. " 
    It is said that, the Federal Supreme Court, announced on the sixth of July of this unconstitutional several articles in the 2015 budget law, including Article 50, the judge to "compel the Central Bank determines the dollar sales of hard currency in its daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day." . 
    With the exception of Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords, for this Court to accept the appeal as "came in accordance with the Constitution and the law of the central bank, which is a great importance because of its impact in promoting and supporting the independence of the Bank and remove him from influencing the policies and decisions." 
    In a related development, the Iraqi Central Bank announced its intention to launch bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance worth two billion dollars.
    According to a statement of the bank yesterday the first Sunday that he "will ask the forward delivery currency dollar bearer bonds on behalf of the Ministry of Finance from the second of next August to 31 of the same month," adding that "Asdarih will be four in 2500 and 10 thousand and 50 thousand and $ 100 thousand categories amount a total of two billion dollars. "
    He added that he "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance in December 31 2016, to be paid in dollars at maturity."
    The crisis cell headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, decided during its meeting on 15 July of this start issuing remittances treasury during the remaining months of this year and launch a national bonds to the public government guarantees and benefits appropriate, in order to strengthen the financial position and activating the economy and development movement in the country. " 
    As Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in 22 of the last June that Iraq hoped to meet with investors at the end of July of this offer plans on the issuance of five billion dollars worth of bonds, "stressing that" Iraq has begun promoting these bonds abroad. "
    The government's much-needed liquidity as it expects a deficit of about $ 25 billion this year in the size of the budget of about $ 100 billion.
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars Empty Re: Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars

Post by weslin3 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:26 pm

"stressing that" Iraq has begun promoting these bonds abroad. "

So they don't have to RV to do this?
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars Empty Re: Central sells more than $ 326 million and bonds raises two billion dollars

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:39 pm

The crisis cell headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, decided during its meeting on 15 July of this start issuing remittances treasury during the remaining months of this year and launch a national bonds to the public government guarantees and benefits appropriate, in order to strengthen the financial position and activating the economy and development movement in the country.

This is great news, launch a national bond

Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:33 pm

yes Know this has to be good news... Just trying to figure out the sequence of all of this. lol!
    GorWell
    GorWell
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by GorWell Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:43 pm

He added that he "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance in December 31 2016, to be paid in dollars at maturity." 

Could I please get some help to understand this? 
    -Buy the bond with Dinar (1095 per dollar, a slightly better rate than 1166, right?) 
    -This gets the Dinar off the streets, right? 
    -Dec. 31, 2016 paid at maturity in Dollars, why Dollars? can it be Dinar? 
    -These are National bonds not INTERnational bonds correct?
    I appreciate any assistance in understanding this better.
    Mrs. G
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:47 pm

Yes! I know confusing to me also. In one sentence talks about bonds abroad (which I would take as international) and then says national bonds, (inside Iraq?)

pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:59 pm

When did the commission of the dollar sales go up to 21 dinar?  I thought it was always 13.  Was I asleep or missed something?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 5:36 am

GorWell wrote:He added that he "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance in December 31 2016, to be paid in dollars at maturity." 

Could I please get some help to understand this? 
    -Buy the bond with Dinar (1095 per dollar, a slightly better rate than 1166, right?) 
    -This gets the Dinar off the streets, right? 
    -Dec. 31, 2016 paid at maturity in Dollars, why Dollars? can it be Dinar? 
    -These are National bonds not INTERnational bonds correct?
    I appreciate any assistance in understanding this better.
    Mrs. G

no this doesnt get dinar off the streets..
    it can be dinar or dollars but at present time no one wants dinar at present price..
    these are national bonds not internations which would have to be paid in dinars only..
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 5:42 am

the rate is about 6% higher to get people to buy them! hence the 1095 per dollar, a slightly better rate than 1166
    hope dis helps ya!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 6:18 am

Thanks duck for all of your help... Sometimes I think I figured it out and then realize I didn't.

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:12 am