Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses not to introduce the citizen political conflicts and stresses: continue reform

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi stresses not to introduce the citizen political conflicts and stresses: continue reform  Empty Abadi stresses not to introduce the citizen political conflicts and stresses: continue reform

Post by day dreamer Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:12 am

Friday September 11 2015 | 09:02 Bbaha

[ltr]Abadi stresses not to introduce the citizen political conflicts and stresses: continue reform [/ltr]

[ltr]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / .. Description Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Friday, Salahuddin province, as "an example of a good role model," stressing the need to activate the intelligence effort and not be exposed to the risk of the province again, as pointed out that continuous reforms and there are other reform packages.

Ebadi said in a statement issued after his meeting with members of the Council of Salahuddin province, in the presence of the governor and received "eye Iraq News," a copy of it, that "Salahuddin province, a good example and role model through the return of the population to their areas after liberation from terror Daash gangs," stressing that "we the efforts of our heroes are working in order to maintain the liquidation of terrorists. "

Abadi stressed that "do not offer their areas again at risk through the activation of the intelligence effort," pointing to the need for "political differences do not affect the province and be unified efforts in this regard."

He said al-Abadi said that "continuous reforms and there are other packages reform," pointing out that "these reforms are not against one," stressing the need "not to bring the citizen political conflicts because the citizen of his priorities and services necessary for living and needs to provide security." It ended 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:10 pm