Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi al-Jubouri and confirm to continue along the reform packages

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi al-Jubouri and confirm to continue along the reform packages Empty Abadi al-Jubouri and confirm to continue along the reform packages

Post by wciappetta Wed 21 Oct 2015, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on:

October 21, 2015

In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and parliament speaker stressed the importance of coordination and hard work between the executive and legislative branches and continue along the reform packages and to fight administrative corruption.

This came during a meeting with the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, head of his office in the House of Representatives, Dr. Salim al.

A statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as "During the meeting, emphasizing the importance of sustaining the momentum of victories achieved in Anbar and Baiji and support our troops stationed in the land of the heroic battle."

The Joint Special Operations Command announced that the army managed and supported by the Popular Liberation crowd of Baiji and the Po Maids forces and the role of the 600 Chinese and fully.

The statement noted that "it was stressed the need for hard work between the executive and legislative branches for the completion of projects that serve the citizens and continue along the reform packages in all political, economic, security and other sectors".

Jubouri was stressed in a statement on Monday to respect the laws and the implementation of the development work of the parliament proceedings.

He said the cabinet statement said al-Abadi al-Jubouri and stressed "the importance of the unification of media discourse to meet the challenges taking place in the country in addition to the approval of the financial budget of the country in the light of the reduction of expenses and the country is witnessing a financial crisis due to lack of revenue due to lower global oil prices".

During the meeting, emphasis on the fight against financial and administrative corruption and the return of displaced families to areas that have been edited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abadi al-Jubouri and confirm to continue along the reform packages Empty Re: Abadi al-Jubouri and confirm to continue along the reform packages

Post by Neno Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:51 pm

yes keep them rolling to implementation.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:28 pm