Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The infallible Jubouri confirm to move decisively to implement the outstanding issues of reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The infallible Jubouri confirm to move decisively to implement the outstanding issues of reform Empty The infallible Jubouri confirm to move decisively to implement the outstanding issues of reform

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:35 am

[ltr]The infallible Jubouri confirm to move decisively to implement the outstanding issues of reform[/ltr]

Since 09/06/2016 23:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said President of the Republic and the parliament Fuad Masum and Saleem al-Jubouri, Thursday, on the need to resolve the outstanding files Alsssayash to move the reform project and the need to provide the required support for the relief of displaced people of Anbar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received at his office on Thursday, President Fuad Masum.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the office received Jubouri / balances News / copy of it today. "During the meeting they discussed the latest political and security situation, the meeting also reviewed the importance of further government reforms file and the need to speed up the implementation of the aspirations of the Iraqi people to him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also emphasized the importance of "providing the required support for the relief of displaced people of Anbar and to support ongoing military operations in the province to release it from criminal gangs Daash."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Jubouri, according to the statement "the importance of moving the resolution of outstanding political files in preparation for the implementation of the reform project."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He further stressed the importance of concerted efforts to support all the displaced and the reconstruction of liberated areas and rehabilitation to restore her family urgently ".anthy / m h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:15 am