Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank: Speculators are behind a common break into our building and stopped selling the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: Speculators are behind a common break into our building and stopped selling the dollar Empty Central bank: Speculators are behind a common break into our building and stopped selling the dollar

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jan 2016, 11:47 am

Central bank: Speculators are behind a common break into our building and stopped selling the dollar

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - January 13: The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Wednesday, that are untrue to reports by some media about the break into its building in central Baghdad and stopped selling the dollar operations.

He said in a statement released him, received / Iraq Press / copy of it, that "At a time when the central bank denies those rumors and news baseless altogether, it confirms the continuation of the work window sell the currency and meet the market needs of the dollar in light of the strength of its reserves of foreign currency "calling on citizens and the media to" be alert to these malicious rumors, which aims to confusion and confusion of the Iraqi market within the campaign waged by the enemies of our dear country, "he described.

, The statement, that "In the past few days has seen some of the speculators and other abusive exploitation of the statements of some officials, politicians and otherwise manipulating exchange rates in the domestic market and most recently they launched rumors, including the storming of the central bank or the existence of a lack of liquidity or stop selling the dollar operations." Ahh ended 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:29 pm