Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rise in central bank sales by about $ 36 million at the beginning of its meetings for this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rise in central bank sales by about $ 36 million at the beginning of its meetings for this week  Empty Rise in central bank sales by about $ 36 million at the beginning of its meetings for this week

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2013, 3:05 pm

Rise in central bank sales by about $ 36 million at the beginning of its meetings for this week

March 31, 2013 in economic

BAGHDAD - Iraq News Network: recorded sales of the Iraqi Central Bank at the beginning of the meetings of the bank from the current week Sunday rose by about $ 36 million to $ 179 million compared to last Thursday, who scored $ 143 million. Today's session saw a rise in sales of the bank for up to 179 million and 308 thousand dollars was covered by the bank at an exchange rate basis was 1166 dinars to the dollar compared to last Thursday as bank sales amounted to 143 million and 613 thousand dollars. Distributed demand by 45.00087 million thousand dollars in cash in distributed remainder of $ 133 000 438 thousand dollars in the form of remittances external covered by the bank in full and the exchange rate was 1179 dinars to the dollar, including the World Bank commission amounting to 13 dinars per dollar while not progressing banks of the 23 participating in the CBI auction any offers to sell the dollar. And founded the Iraqi Central Bank as a bank independent under law issued on the sixth of March of 2004 as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and being sessions a day for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies with the exception of public holidays which stops the bank Auction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:38 pm