Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week Empty Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:35 am

Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central Bank of Iraq

2013/08/29 Ghad-Presse / Baghdad: rose sales of the bank the Iraqi Central from the dollar in the auction the private the sale and purchase of foreign currency today, Thursday, The last the meetings this week, recording a 203 631 000 dollars, compared with Masclh at an auction on on Wednesday 192.011 million dollars at the in 1166 dinars to the dollar Wahed.

And the daily The bulletin indicated that Bank's own the Central that "the demand be distributed on the 27 million and 250 thousand dollars the sold out cash manner, while remittances amounted to unsold the value of 176 one million and 381 thousand dollars at the The 1179 dinars to the dollar."

She pointed out to the "post 22 banks waged, has not progressed any of them in any Offers for the sale of the dollar.
    And the Iraqi Central bank held an daily sessions for the sale of and purchase of foreign Currency with the participation of of Iraqi banks, with the exception of days official holidays stops by the where the Bank for these auctions, and be sales either critically, or in the form of remittances sold adv to the abroad in return a certain's commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week Empty Re: Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week

Post by jedi17 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:24 am

the best part of this article is the picture of the cbi, a modern building that has windows that open...lol...now that is climate controlled, or is for jumping?
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week Empty Re: Height of sales of the bank the Central from the dollar at the conclusion of the meetings this week

Post by charlie Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:32 am

The pictures always amaze me.  Whether it is picture of parliament or of the bank, I think come on, they get things done when they want to so there has to be a plan here and one that comes to a good conclusion for us.
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Thu 29 Aug 2013, 2:28 pm

Some of them need to b push outa the widow $$$$

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:32 pm