Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lower central bank sales of dollar at the end of the meetings this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lower central bank sales of dollar at the end of the meetings this week Empty Lower central bank sales of dollar at the end of the meetings this week

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am

Lower central bank sales of dollar at the end of the meetings this week

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Central Bank of Iraq, as lower sales of the dollar at an auction sale and purchase of foreign currencies at today's meeting Thursday and amounted to 167 million and 401 000 dollars, after it reached yesterday, 186 million and 669 000 dollars, a stable exchange rate of 1166 dinars per dollar. 
    explained daily bulletin issued by the Central Bank and seen by "obelisk" The demand for the dollar distributed by 39 million and U.S. $ 700 000 were sold in cash, while the value of the amounts sold form of remittances 127 million and 701 000 dollars, a price tag of 1178 dinars per dollar. The purchase price was cash of $ 1190 dinars. 
    Icheraly that the Iraqi Central Bank held six auction sessions per week for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, from Saturday to Thursday. 
    earns the bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a deduction of 8 dinars per dollar on the amounts purchased, namely that dollar cash purchase price equal to the selling price minus cash of $ 8 dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 am