Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

$ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value Empty $ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 12:31 pm

$ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value

01/30/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. A commission martyrs and political prisoners, parliamentary member Zainab Arif Basri, said Iraqi funds looted by mafias administrative and financial corruption of up to $ 312 billion.

The MP Zainab Basri said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that Iraqi funds looted by mafias administrative and financial corruption within a decade ago found in international banks and the names of senior mafia corruption that still exists under the shadow of political headlines and political cover in the political process.

Basri added that these mafias stolen $ 312 billion, but they are looking for more entitled quotas and the sale of government ministries and offices, asserting that the current Iraqi government bears full responsibility for the recovery of these stolen funds through the embassies of Iraq and the legal institutions and global Interpol because it funds the Iraqi people who are suffering from the economic crisis in while sumptuously spoilers Iraqi oil money without the expense or punishment, as long as the quota system and the political consensus to protect the corrupt. / End / 22 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

$ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value Empty Re: $ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value

Post by Lobo Sat 30 Jan 2016, 12:42 pm

Another mention of Interpol, I sure hope Iraq is serious about using them.  It seems to me, we get news after the fact, so to speak, so maybe Iraq has agreed to use Interpol and shortly we hear news about arrests and recouped funds.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

$ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value Empty Re: $ 312 billion of money looted from Iraq's value

Post by Neno Sat 30 Jan 2016, 10:58 pm

Yes, I believe we will to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:49 am