Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces imposed a comprehensive ban curfew until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security forces imposed a comprehensive ban curfew until further notice Empty Security forces imposed a comprehensive ban curfew until further notice

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:25 am

Security forces imposed a comprehensive ban curfew until further notice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Announced in the local council to hand Amiriyah Fallujah in Anbar province, a member, on Tuesday, to impose a total curfew in hand Amiriyah, south of Fallujah, and while noting that the decision to ban takes effect from today until further notice. "
    Said Khudair Rashid in an interview to the agency, "and our response", "The security forces imposed a total curfew in the pan Ameriya areas, from now and until further notice on the back of the bombing of the organization (Daash) rockets and mortar shells at the area attributed the decision to display the shelling of before organizing (Daash). ".
    He said Al-Rashed, said that "the security forces had increased their presence in the vicinity hand Amiriyah Fallujah and on the defensive berms in anticipation of her suicide attacks for (Daash) security services may be targeted."
    The majority of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by elements of the organization (Daash) as security forces began clearing battles a wide recovered from which many areas of gray. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm