Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Toll of Tikrit explosion rises to 50, security forces impose curfew

jedi17
    jedi17

Toll of Tikrit explosion rises to 50, security forces impose curfew Empty Toll of Tikrit explosion rises to 50, security forces impose curfew

Post by jedi17 Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:36 pm

Toll of Tikrit explosion rises to 50, security forces impose curfew

Salahuddin (IraqiNews.com) A security source in Salahuddin Province revealed that the toll of the car bomb explosion that hit Tikrit rose to 50 casualties, while pointed out that security forces imposed a curfew in the area, Alsumaria News reported on Wednesday.

The source said that the final toll of the car bomb explosion that hit al-Atba area in central Tikrit rose to seven dead and 43 wounded.

Security forces also imposed a curfew in the area after the attack, the source added on condition of anonymity.

Earlier, a source in Salahuddin Province informed that 13 person were either killed or wounded in a booby-trapped vehicle explosion that hit central the city of Tikrit.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:53 pm