Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: $ 865 million to import weapons costs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: $ 865 million to import weapons costs Empty Industry: $ 865 million to import weapons costs

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:55 am

[ltr]Industry: $ 865 million to import weapons costs[/ltr]

Since 02.10.2016 at 10:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed the Ministry of Industry, on Wednesday, for out approximately 865 million dollars of Iraq's money as a result of the import of weapons, while confirming that the weapons produced will contribute to the provision of hard currency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the Ministry of Industry, for orientation for the manufacture of medium and light military weapons and explosives devices, while stressing that there is no contract to supply security forces weapons manufactured locally.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said ministry spokesman Abdel Wahed al-Shammari's / balances News /, "The ministry announced the first fruits produced in the field of mortar rounds and 107 mm rockets," adding that "this product Harbi Sarphi our armed forces and popular crowd and will contribute to the fact that by the ministry in providing hard currency ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "a lot of money go out of the country for the purpose of importing weapons, according to simple calculations conducted by the ministry found that since 2006 until 2014 out of the country nearly 865 million hard currency to import weapons."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "The ministry encouraged by the good of the defense and interior ministers declared the statements about dealing directly with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for the purchase of all products."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji for production models of mortar rounds, rockets, 107 mm from the first of Military Production. Finished 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm