Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Mohammad al-Karbouli appreciates the governor of Kirkuk, in response to the pleas of the security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Mohammad al-Karbouli appreciates the governor of Kirkuk, in response to the pleas of the security Empty MP Mohammad al-Karbouli appreciates the governor of Kirkuk, in response to the pleas of the security

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:18 am

[size=32]MP Mohammad al-Karbouli appreciates the governor of Kirkuk, in response to the pleas of the security committee[/size]

11:39:43 a.m. 2.10.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - MP Mohammad al-Karbouli appreciates the governor of Kirkuk, in response to the appeals of the Commission on Security 
    and Defense parliamentaryeighth MP Mohammad al-Karbouli member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary rapid responseto the governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim and guidance to allow for the introduction of families stationed on the borders of the province of Kirkuk. The MP Karbouli need to strengthen cooperation with local government of Kirkuk in the face of the risks of organizing Daash terrorist.MP Mohammad al-Karbouli head of the solution parliamentary local government of Kirkukrepresented Bmhafezha Necmettin cream party, Patriotic Union of Kurdistan to stop the so-called interventions (Kamal Karkukli) and stop excesses against Arabs displaced people who act hard to damage the relationship Arab - Kurdish and peaceful coexistence inthe province of Kirkuk and distort the image of the supervisory positions of the Kurdish people to embrace themillions of provinces usurped the sons of the terrorist organization Daash [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm