Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council for "light": the environmental situation in the liberated areas need international su

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Council for "light": the environmental situation in the liberated areas need international su Empty Anbar Council for "light": the environmental situation in the liberated areas need international su

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 9:34 am

[size=32]Anbar Council for "light": the environmental situation in the liberated areas need international support in [size=32]special

[/size]

[/size]

Nur News / Anbar 

He described the head of the Health and Environment Committee in the House of Anbar province, the names of Ani, on Wednesday, the environmental situation in the liberated areas as "very bad", stressing the need for international support.

He said al-Ani told the "Nur News", that "the large number of mines planted by the organization Daash in areas that were controlled by the non-possession of the Department of Environment sophisticated equipment to detect mines and rely on survey non-technical, it reveals clear mines above ground only, so we need to support international in this area. "

She called Ani to "contract with the mine cleaning companies and then begin the rehabilitation of health centers and configuration for the return of citizens to their areas liberated."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm