Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I submitted my resignation six months ago

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: I submitted my resignation six months ago Empty Abdul-Mahdi: I submitted my resignation six months ago

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:06 pm

[ltr]Abdul-Mahdi: I submitted my resignation six months ago[/ltr]

Since 02/23/2016 20:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Detection and Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Tuesday, to submit his resignation by more than six months to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mahdi said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, he was "with all the leaks and rumors and Altsagitat, entered the country or introduced, the more complex stage and mingled tangle, there are management and the Government of the crisis, and the crisis in relations between the powers, and the crisis of the correctness of the curriculum and the clarity of the work of institutions The rules and methods used. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "it has not changed today than was the case before more than 6 months when submitting the first package of reforms to that provided by the emergency session in my resignation letter 08.09.2015," he continued, "I did not Eardena no answer to this day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between the oil minister, that "the purpose of my resignation was a reference to the growing imbalance and to move away from the sites struggle away from honesty, institutional, and including poisons the atmosphere and disrupt progress and prevents the formation of a vision and the will of the unified, and allow time for the Prime Minister to act and address it both within the Council of Ministers, or with the Council of Representatives ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:43 pm