Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Interior candidates submitted to Abdul Mahdi and the cabin may be resolved next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Interior candidates submitted to Abdul Mahdi and the cabin may be resolved next week Empty Deputy: Interior candidates submitted to Abdul Mahdi and the cabin may be resolved next week

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 1:43 am

Deputy: Interior candidates submitted to Abdul Mahdi and the cabin may be resolved next week

09:32 - 29/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Hamedi, on Monday, that the candidates for the post of Minister of the Interior were presented to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, in addition to other ministries vacant, likely to resolve the issue of ministerial cab next week.
    "There are three names of candidates for the post of interior minister, which were agreed upon between Fatah and Salloun where they were presented to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in order to vote on them," Hamidi said in a statement.
    "The names and biographies of candidates for justice and the Interior were presented to the Prime Minister, while the Ministry of Defense has been resolved its problem between the Sunni component," noting that "the next session may witness the vote on the Ministries of Education and Justice, For next week. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:59 am